New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) said the bridge scandal that has surrounded his administration has not changed his thinking about a presidential bid in 2016.
On his monthly radio program Wednesday night, Christie, however, said he is a long way from making a decision.
“There’s certainly nothing that’s happened in the last number of months, since we talked about this the last time, that would make me think any differently about my ability to pursue that job,” he said, according to CNN.
Christie said he is not ruling out a run for the White House but he will not make “any conclusion until I absolutely have to.”
“I’m still the same guy. I think you can see by the way I’m conducting myself publicly. I’m still the same person,” Christie said.
An internal review of last year’s lane closures on the George Washington Bridge is expected to be released Thursday by lawyers hired by his administration.
Don’t let the MSM censor your news as America becomes Great Again. Over 500,000 Americans receive our daily dose of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness along with Breaking News direct to their inbox—and you can too. Sign up to receive news and views from The 1776Coalition!
We know how important your privacy is and your information is SAFE with us. We’ll never sell
your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time directly from your inbox.