President Trump said Saturday that he hasn’t begun to negotiate the costs of his planned border wall, vowing to use his deal-making skills to get a better price than the latest estimate of more than $20 billion reported earlier this week.
The president also cited The Washington Times’ report Friday that after a judge halted his extreme vetting executive order, the State Department surged admissions of Syrians, Iraqis and other refugees from the seven countries Mr. Trump is most worried about in connection to terrorism.
“Our legal system is broken! ‘77% of refugees allowed into U.S. since travel reprieve hail from seven suspect countries,’” the president said in a series of Twitter posts. “SO DANGEROUS!”
The Times reported that before the judge’s Feb. 3 order halting what the president has termed extreme vetting, just 31 percent of refugees hailed from Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Iraq and Iran. In the week after the judge reinstated the refugee program, 77 percent of admissions came from those countries.
As of Saturday morning the rate was still 72 percent, with a whopping 50 percent coming from Iraq and Syria alone.
Don’t let the MSM censor your news as America becomes Great Again. Over 500,000 Americans receive our daily dose of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness along with Breaking News direct to their inbox—and you can too. Sign up to receive news and views from The 1776Coalition!
We know how important your privacy is and your information is SAFE with us. We’ll never sell
your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time directly from your inbox.